- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Tampa, FL
- Madison, WI
- Las Vegas, NV
- New York, NY
Do you consider yourself in the top 5% of your profession?
Are you looking to work with others who do as well?
Apply for a position at Black Diamond Technologies and work with a team committed to taking your sales consulting career to a whole new level.
Black Diamond Technologies is a data center infrastructure consulting company. We help our clients by designing technical solutions, selling the hardware and software needed, implementing the solutions, and training the staff to manage their new environment. We are looking to expand our sales team with experienced infrastructure salespeople/consultants.
Our consultants are a hybrid of inside/outside sales. They, in conjunction with Black Diamond engineers, help clients choose the right technology solutions and services for their needs.
Account Executives build long-term relationships with clients nationwide to provide day-to-day IT products (over 600,000) along with cost effective, customized storage, virtualization, security, cloud, and compliance solutions.
We are looking for people that have sold for a VAR or in the hardware/software/services space. We will offer training for the more complex sales such as storage, security, and virtualization. Also, our consultants have access to certified technical engineers to help desgn solutions and close opportunities.
- 2-4 +Years of successful experience selling IT hardware, software, services, and solutions.
- General knowledge base around cloud computing, virtualization, compliance, and security.
- Ability to have business conversations about technology
- Desire to work hard and remain focused
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office products along with basic computer skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Willingness to learn new and innovative products and services
Responsibilities of a Black Diamond Account Executive Include:
- Call onto potential prospects as well as established clients on a daily basis
- Create and develop relationships with key decision makers within each client and region
- Achieve manufacturer certifications from completing trainings
- Ability to overcome client objections and close opportunities
- Demonstrate the desire to work hard in a dynamic sales environment where success is rewarded
Black Diamond has a reputation of being able to deliver best in class solutions and help clients implement them into their environment. If you have been in this space and are looking to be a part of a team that enjoys the following benefits, we would like to hear from you.
Black Diamond benefits include:
- Ongoing marketing plan to help grow your business
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great work/life balance
- Medical, dental, and life insurance plans available
- Paid holidays
- Work remotely
- Great company outings
- Presidents club trip